Lisa McClain is serving in her first term in Congress representing Michigan's 10th Congressional District. Lisa has a proven success record as a business leader, spending more than 30 years building a business from the ground up. In Congress, her goal is to restore the quality of life to the citizens of Michigan.
- Lisa will work to support a dynamic U.S. economy, where thriving businesses create jobs and opportunity.
- She will work to ensure a strong national defense and effective law enforcement that balances liberty and safety – instead of ineffective authoritarianism which puts freedom and security at risk.
- McClain believe in the role of government as a force for good. It can, and should, uphold and protect its citizens’ lives, liberty and property.
- Lisa believes that government should be closer to the people, not further away. The more we trust people, the stronger we, and society become.
- She will always provide the citizens of Michigan with honest and ethical representation.